Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Romantic Valentines

Well Liz and I have never been really good at the whole romantic dinner for two, so we decided to do valentines day a little different than most couples probably would. We went to the MONSTER TRUCK JAM!!! Neiher of us had ever been to a monster truck ralley before, so we were all kinds of anxious. Over all it was a perfect valentines day/memory.

6 comments:

Jane Durham said...

ben and I actually talked about the monster truck rally, and wondered who would go. I would like to see what they are like, sounds fun. It's always a good idea to do something unexpected, it always turns out right! p.s. sorry for the bad advice on a restaurant!

Anonymous said...

You two crack me up...I love it! Seriously though, I get what you mean. Jeff and I have never been the "stare into each other's eyes as we feed each other sushi" couple either.

w and w said...

K guys now that we've found you we can't let you go, let's hear another update!

Matt Durham said...

One year later.... and that same truck rally post is the most recent thing you've put up! ha ha ha ha... Shananana!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!...on not updating your blog for one whole year!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! I just read your first post ever. "I JUST LOVE BLOGGIN!!!!!!!!!!!"